This is the second in a three-part series on the Q&A
routine, which has long been considered as the most powerful
routine a mentalist can do and the "backbone of mentalism,"
according to Bob Cassidy. The first teleseminar featured
the history, foundations, and background of this essential
Now, Bob Cassidy, arguably the most influential mentalist
the last few decades, is sharing with the mentalism and
magic community the advanced techniques of performing Q&A
that he featured in his landmark, exclusive, and highly
acclaimed Q&A workshops!
Learn the following essentials of Q&A and how it can
tranform your act:
- billet and switching techniques, including three instantly
downloadable videos in which Bob teaches three essential
- the Hanussen Approach, suggested by the legendary
performer who was infamous as being "Hitler's Jewish
- using and analyzing handwriting analysis as part of a Q&A
- presentations of Q&A using a blindfold
- brand new ideas for a classic mentalism gimmick that can
be used for Q&A and that can made from materials found in
any convenience store or supermarket!
plus much, much more....
Your purchase includes the teleseminar notes, the MP3
recording of the teleseminar, the postnotes, and the videos
in both MP4 and Windows media formats.
YOU CAN CLICK ON THE GRAPHICS TO ORDER THE OTHER TELESEMINARS